Cleva Power is deeply grounded in ongoing research and product development. Every year, Cleva Power invests over
4% of revenues in R&D for developing new products, battery materials research, and advanced research and testing
equipment. Cleva Power's R&D center is equipped with a best-in-class trial production workshop, performance test
room, chemical labs and material analysis room utilizing instruments including testing cabinets, XRD, SEM, ICP, AAS,
X-ray, XRF, GS, BET, and Laser Diffraction Size Analysis. Today, Cleva Power's Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries technology
levels are ranked as leaders in the field. To bring together a cross-section of disciplines including industry, academia
and research, Cleva Power's has established a post-doctoral scientific research center of Central South University in
Shenzhen. Cleva Power's is collaborating with Central South University to develop breakthrough technologies to
advance both its Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries and accelerate industrialization of its products.
1. Ready-To-Use Ni-MH Battery
Cleva Power's Ni-MH battery is made from cobalt covered spheric nickel, sulfonated polyolefin separator and an
electrode formula. Its comprehensive properties surpass those made from normal nickel hydroxide.
1) Low self-discharge: Stored at normal temperature for one year with more than 85% charge retention.
2) Long Life Cycle: more than 1500 charges and discharges.
3) Wide working temperature: excellent charge and discharge performance from -20℃ to 70℃.
4) Environmentally friendly: no hazardous material such as mercury, lead or cadmium
2. High Capacity Ni-MH Battery
Cleva Power's high capacity Ni-MH battery adopts active material power from the end of the negative electrode to
improve the utilization rate of active cathode substances. This process lessens the manufacturing cost of the
batteries and improves performance.
High capacity Ni-MH batteries have the following advantages:
1) High capacity: 3 times that of Ni-CD batteries
2) Longer working hours: 3 times those of Primary batteries
3) Rapid charging: charge retention up to 95%
3. High Power Ni-MH Battery
By applying a top-welding procedure rather than a traditional equipment procedure, these batteries offer the
following key advantages:
1) Low internal resistance: far less than those made from nickel belt linker
2) High output power: large current and great discharge performance
3) Longer life cycle: Stable electrode structure with 20% increase in life cycle
4. High and Low Temperature Ni-MH Battery
1) Wide temperature range: from -40℃ to 80℃
2) Charge-discharge efficiency: over 90% charging efficiency at 70℃ and over 80% discharging efficiency at -40℃
3) Can endure overcharge: can be charged up to 4 years under 40℃ at 0.05C
5. High Cost Effective Ni-MH Battery
By utilizing specialized lower cost materials, this battery can be widely used in applications with medium or low
discharge ratios such as LED light.
6. E-Bike 10Ah Polymer Li-ion Battery
1) Discharges 300 times at 2C with capacity retention over 90%
2) Maximum discharge rate of 3C
7. GPS High-Temperature Polymer Li-ion Battery
1) Can be stored for 24 hours at 85℃ with TS cell under 10%
2) Capacity retention over 80% after 500 cycles
8. Military Lighting Low-Temperature Polymer Li-ion Battery
1) Discharge capacity: over 80% at -31℃
2) Capacity recovery rate: over 92% after stored for 7 days at 60℃
9. E-Bike and E-Toy High Capacity Cylindrical Li-ion Battery
1) 300 times continuous discharge cycle of at 10C with capacity retention over 70%
2) Maximum charging ration of 5C and maximum discharge ratio of 15C
10. E-Bike Capacity Power Li-ion Battery
1) Energy density over 107Wh/kg at 0.5C with retention rate of 83% after cycled 2000 times at 1C
2) Maximum discharge ratio of 5C
11. Notebook High Capacity Li-ion Cylindrical Battery
1) 18650 Co Li-ion battery capacity over 2600mAh at 0.2 C
2) Energy density ratio over 190Wh/kg